[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Badumsquish
well the closest i got was discord and windigos but if i want to give an explanation just in case i can say they do it because they are not on the ground i mean who knows we only saw 2 ghosts in the show discord (hopefully faking but based on real ghost) and applejack ghost so maybe ghost ponies do have tails like what I’m thinking of but what would i know
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
what canon mlp pony has natural (not dyed) black hair because i have an OC with black hair and again i want to be accurate
never mind there is chancellor neighsay but i was hoping for darker but if this is the closest to black then ok
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
This is Luca, he is an Earth Pony living in Ponyville, his best talent is coloring and he has a crush on Rarity. Base by xxnitrofuryxx on DeviantArt.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i have green, blue, white and aquamarine. does it still follow the rules of flag design well because i want something to represent the universe and the one i got is aquamarine so is this still ok or should i change it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide