[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

KaraRara
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Enough of humanity
OC Doctor in Sonic style and Tohru as well and Invité, my new character, with this avatar, I beat everyone in Bowling, idk how ;w;
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I threw this piece together on Colors 3D on my New 2DS XL, for two reasons: 1, to try my hand at digital drawing until my Apple Pencil comes in and I can use better apps for drawing, and 2: a me/Rarity pic was well overdue.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
TFW you’re halfway done with a picture on Colors 3D…only to realize what you drew hasn’t filled half the dimensions of the portrait size, so you have to start all over and try to draw huge.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide