[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Starcollider
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

How we delete a drawing? xD I shared that and it’s very hated x)

If by deleting in DB, you could scroll down below the image, and you can see a report, click it. Click General Reporting, and chose the Takedown request. And wait till the mod checks them, so it will be deleted.

Or post in this forum, you could do the same thing, click the report.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
is just I read that Frankenstein’s monster ate meat once and later killed animals in order to feed his creator, I know is nice and all but I always saw him as a nice creature if he were giving a chance, I know he did bad things but i never read anything about that when I read certain parts of the story please i just want to know if it’s really true or is just nonsense like when I read that Frankenstein’s monster can regenerate? please vote I just want to know because I’m making a story and though is in the same world as a show i like that is populated by ponies (because why not) it should not matter but I want the good stuff that will happen to the characters that i have will always happen no matter if it’s pony or human, please if you could just vote on what is true and I find out how I can look for it if it’s true so I can read it if it’s not that will be very helpful.

https://strawpoll.com/dqsqeqpyw
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide