[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

KaraRara
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@tehwatever  
Btw I’m very afraid to post some drawings with my ponysona and Rarity, it’s not nsfw/+18 (because I hate that with all my heart) it’s just romance but I have the feeling that people will hate it so much. :/
KaraRara
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@tehwatever  
No I meant, shared it on public x)  
Yesterday I posted my OC in alicorn (just for fun x) ) I’ve got 9 dislikes, but yeah I saw this morning a little “remontada” x) but I’m still afraid to receive hate with my OC’s drawing with Rarity ;-;
KaraRara
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)  
So, I share my drawings with Rarity here but I’m afraid to receive hatred for that :/  
(P.S. My OC is in alicorn but don’t pay attention, I was so tired and on the first sketch, I’ve made wings and a horn without pay attention ;-; So I was continued with wings and horn :c)  
full

full
KaraRara
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@40kponyguy  
Yeah I know ><  
But to be honest I’ve made that in this pandemic context because I feel very lonely, no friend, can’t go outside etc; so one day I say to myself “draw what you love” :/
Senpai Sven Pie
Artist -

@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)  
Your art is so cute! Personally, I’m glad you shared this, because I really love it when people feel a strong bond towards their special pony. :) It’s a shame that such pieces of art seem to receive “a lot” of hate… I started to draw because of similar reasons. I always wanted to experience my own adventure with my favorite pony and drawing it feels even better than to just write about it. But never found the courage to share something like this. I don’t think it will have value to others or probably is just cringe to most people. It’s sad…  
So, yeah. I’m glad you guys are talking about this right now. And to hear about more opinions. :) I hope you keep at it, Karadeg!
KaraRara
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@Senpai Sven Pie  
Thanks a lot, really I’m touched :/  
In fact, I would never have the courage if Covid didn’t happen, 3 quarantines in my country and I’ve began to draw a OC/Ponysona and I’ve began to write a story but it’s not very good yet, the beginning is the opposite of sunset, like the real me, he has no friend, his family hates him etc and one ay he arrives by accident in Equestria ;w;  
And creates all of this, that really helps me in this dark period (and next year in my country, I’ll turn so damn worse…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide