[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)
Artist -

Rarity is my soul mate
@40kponyguy
Thanks ;w;

Yeah, possible, I know some people who thinks that too on discord x) but I've made that just for the lol x)))

But all my drawings with my OC have many dislikes (but sometimes, I've got likes later so x) ) and my theories is : "I can't have interactions with mlp characters" x)))
But I don't even have 2 shared drawings with my ponysona and Rarity, even if just romance, I'm so scared to have a little wave of haters ;w;

But for me, hmm I don't understand why they are so angry ;w; I saw every universe, every fanfic merged into a biggg omniverse (Thanks DC with Batman : Death Metal for learning me this word (it's a multiverse of multiverse xD)) and in my universe (we can call it for example Earth-584863 or Equestria-584863 xD) my ponysona exists and is in love with Rarity.
And if a other fanfic talks about Rarity, it's in another universe :c
I don't know if it's understandable :c

Sorry for the novel ><
Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)
Artist -

Rarity is my soul mate
@tehwatever
yep, and I love redraw and colored, I like have a lot of colors in my drawings :o (even if there are so much transformation in DBS… ;w;)
And here, I can put red, blue and grey :)

And if some people hates my drawings; I don't care ;w;
If you want, sooner, I shared a board between Daydream Shimmer VS Midnight Sparkle inspried from the chapter 25 of DBS with Goku Super Saiyan Blue mastered VS Merged Zamasu
Posted Report
Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)
Artist -

Rarity is my soul mate
@tehwatever
I drawing on paper for a good reason personnaly, I'm too poor x) and I prefer paper anyway ;w;
Anyway, here the drawing ;w;
Sorry it's in French but I didn't know that I will share that on a brony website one day '
Posted Report
40kponyguy
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)

Yeah, I stick to pencil and paper (and a fine line marker and colouring pencils) for the most part (I have engraved drinking glasses and used 40k models as a canvas in the past too).
I have my own reasons for sticking to traditional art.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~