[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@40kponyguy  
Thanks, it’s been too long since I’ve drawn. I’m hoping I can start again soon, but the college work load is not easing up, y’know?

@tehwatever  
Ayyy, glad you liked it! Yeah, those poses were surprisingly hard. I’m really trying to experiment more with stuff different from what I tend to draw. People also really seem to like the background, so that’s another thing I’m proud of.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

This felt like the right place to ask this rather than create a new topic. Apologies if it isn’t.

I work with Inkscape, which means I can resize my fanarts at will, without loss of quality. I’ve seen the vectors uploaded here range from smaller than what I work on, to some kind of average straddling the line between high res and absurd resolution, to really absurd proportions, so I’m curious: what’s the best size to make my final results before I publish them?

On one hand I can make my pictures as big as they need to be, on the other I don’t want my uploads eating up bandwidth unnecessarily.

I know that one reason for huge sizes is to make using the vectors elsewhere as lossless as possible, but I’m also on Do-Not-Post as No Edits, so that factor can be forgotten.

Please and thank you!
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Fifty frames for 2 seconds of animation. I can now sympathize with the old stop motion animators like Willis O’Brien,Ray Harryhausen and David Allen.
Soobel
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Still messing with facial features. Good fellow artists gave advice draw more visible sclera and smaller irises. I was afraid, its more creepier. But looks like i afraid too much? Which of samples are better?  
full  
or  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide