[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@SundayRain  
On Derpi,there’s a higklted word below the tags,“share”,click that and you’ll have a list of copy choices.  
They don’t have to be copied with the image icon.  
As long as it’s in Derpibooru,you can just post  
>>•••••  
Like that,but copying the link from something outside Derpi it depends on what you’re using.  
When I used a PC,I would highlight the share symbol and copy that,now in Mobile I have to open an image in a separate page a click the three vertical dots in the corner.theres a little”i” in a circle,I click that,and I get the link I need.  
Hope this helps.
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
dont know if i should come back to art or not, i did after all make a post saying id leave it a few months ago or something along those lines.
SundayRain
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Blep Blep ◉c◉✎❤
@Slingring  
Yeah but if it causeing you stress little break here and there help. But dropping something you enjoy to do isn’t something you should consider.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide