[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
I want to make my world within Equestria. Here is the scenario.

The place is a town in a forest inside Equestria; they are a self-sustaining, hidden town. If you go to the edge, there are pillars with chrystals made from glass that transports you to a new world for the residents. There are villages, farms, hillsides, mountains, and deserts. they don’t use money instead they keep record on what goes in and out (the products only not the individual or any individuals identity) in order to re supply. Everything you would need is there except for one thing, which is why I need your help.

What about technology?

Here is my question, how should the residents gain technology?

1: by getting jobs outside the town and earn money, save it, buy the technology and reverse engineer it.

2: researching the technology, going to a college about technology and buying the equipment to make said technology.

3: the town makes their own technology with to without the help of magic as well as the technology they already have and is similar to ours by couincadence

Which one is the best for this kind of town?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Whistle Blossom  
The fact that you’re asking “how to be better” implies that you yourself think you’re “not there yet.”  
I constantly feel the same way,

but you shouldn’t think of your own self or your work to be bad, but that you haven’t reached or haven’t met a certain objective or requirement.

Now. I will say that your art lacks fundamentals. It isn’t bad, but if you take some time to really work and practice the fundamentals I guarantee you, you will see massive improvement.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Whistle Blossom  
Let’s start with the positive and the reason why your art isn’t bad, then we go to what fundamentals you lack. Currently your art is well designed, with good ideas and they’re expressive! Ok great!

Now the bitter pill. The fundamentals. I see that you’re a character artist, so for characters you need the following fundamentals:  
Basic Shapes (Sphere, Cube, Cylinder, Cone)  
Perspective  
Anatomy

That’s kinda it. Learn them and your work will definitely improve, without changing your style.

This?  
>>2476731s (deleted)

This is good. really good. With those fundamentals you will create a better version of it.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Whistle Blossom  
you learn them. through lessons. plenty of resources online for free. Now here’s the trick to learning them:  
After you watched or learned something: immediately try to practice it while the lesson is still fresh in your mind. Good Luck!
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
Since this is the only active fourm I can find and that half of my post’s are ignored all I ask for is a friend, my discord is SlingRign#6865
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Badumsquish  
Not gonna lie, the design of the completely pony design looks legitimately like a character from the show. Like I wondered what background pony ya did here at first until I lookee at the tags. Hella nice design, 10/10!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide