[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
hello this is for my AU about the classic horror creatures as ponies (Jekyll, Hyde, a werewolf, Frankenstein monster, Dracula, the phantom of the opera and the invisible man along with a witch (former prostitute)) and they all turned good or eventually turned good (Dracula) and want to live better lives and yes the characters are the same ones from their books.

but i was thinking that Dracula (along with the others) need to prove they are good and have changed to the other creatures (mummies, other werewolf, vampires, witches and swamp ponies (creature from the black lagoon type creatures) and perhaps 2 ghost) but i don’t want it to come off as virtue signaling because the reason they want to prove themselves is that Dracula NEEDS to be king officially and they do genuinely want to show they have changed for the better.

(Dracula just does it so he can prove his worth so he can be king but i say that at this point in time he slowly becomes more and more good even more and he does feel genuinely good about helping others and wants to be a good (benevolent in the eyes of the creatures even if he does not know it himself but this will reach a peak someday) king)

but again i don’t want it to come off as virtue signalling but actually voluntary community service-like thing (i say like because they haven’t done anything bad to them but even though some or most creatures do understand and feel sorry for them some still are not sure and want proof they have turned good and also they know the stuff they done is wrong and they know that death is punishment enough so something like community service is good enough)

so what should i do does this sound good enough and is not virtue signaling since the other creatures asked Dracula and the others to prove their worth anyways and most of them do want to help because again they have changed but they just need to prove it and Dracula is just doing it as i said before but is also that he does do what a king should do and does hard work for the sake of HIS people (vampires) because they need a king (he even sacrificed his feeding of pony blood (this takes place in equestria) and instead just feeds on animal blood so (most) he and other vampires can be safe?

i’m just wondering because i don’t want to accidentally make the characters look bad, selfish or still up to their old ways
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide