[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
I have another question

In the AU, the town has a population of immortals

Here are the rules

1 if both parents are immortal then the child is immortal, if child marries mortal and have kids before spouse becomes immortal then the child is mortal with long lifespan (which decreases until normal ( like 100 or less depending on individual) with each generation)

2 immortals don’t have to have kids if they don’t want to if they do they along with the child will have to learn rule one

3 they will learn that their child will not be gone forever because they can visit the grave and see them as ghost and the ghost can come and visit during the fall months until winter comes (nightmare night is a special holiday to the town)

All these ruled apply to ALL immortals especially the founders

What I want to ask is that is this fair In there situation so they can prevent over population?

Some races in the town live to be 300 or 400 but not every one gets to reach their normal life spans like humans can live up to be 99, 100 or more but I don’t want this to be like any sort of bad government really.

but this is for the safety of the citizens of the town because they don’t want their way of life to be destroyed or any hunters killing them.

So I ask is this ok for them or does this seem too awful?

Because if I want to look for inspiration or examples there is something called dinotopia for the whole society in an unknown secluded place concept even though mine will be so what secluded because they still need to find what technology will help make life easier.
gd_inuk
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

gd_inuk.PersonalTitle()
It’s been a while, and, well… Let’s just say this will either be sufficiently bright or too dark depending on what kind of monitor you have (I tried it on my monitors, and it ranges from bright enough on a TN panel to too dark on an IPS panel).

A few other notes:  
  • Made with Inkscape and Blender.  
  • I never did a top-down camera angle before, so that’s new to me when it came to drawing Celly-bug.  
  • Neither have I used bloom with my celshader.  
  • I wanted to invoke the feeling that the image was a screenshot, even though it isn’t, hence the captions and the fact that the aspect ratio is 16:9 but with a resolution of 3840×2160. (I’ve considered 5120×2160, the ultrawide equivalent of 2160p, but I settled for widescreen for now.)

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
just a quick psa. i usually just lurk in here and upvote everything that gets posted. If I have something to say about the pic I’ll leave a comment.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
please if you know about the phantom of the opera novel i wonder what do you think of this and i have a poll, please answer i need to know, i need reassurance so i can do the character justice for my AU that take place in equestria.

journal: https://www.deviantart.com/mr100dragon100/journal/About-erik-846319012

poll: https://www.deviantart.com/mr100dragon100/poll/If-you-read-my-new-journal-about-Erik-what-do-you-think-of-my-character-analysis-7885401

Please I want to know so I can be sure and if my ideas make sense, yes I could just do my own thing but I want to see what others think
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide