[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Background Pony #1477
I got a question?Is there a way to erase ink from a 8ball pen?I draw with pens and I made a mistake on Celestia hair,so is there a way to erase my mistake?
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss

Not sure if I want this to get any more votes right now.

(43 up, 1 down- kinda fitting).

My other recent doodle was of Adagio Dazzle in Hatsune Miku’s outfit.

Should I add the honorary Dazzling to the set? (Sunset Shimmer).

….

Maybe.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Thanks. I was super tempted to just copy/paste them into the image, particularly the MCR and Halestorm ones. (I probably could’ve gotten away with just doing that with the Nirvana poster, though, LOL.)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@TheHappySpaceman  
Yeah I tend to have to do more work when I have to go all out in ponifying something, and I did this once for a tiny part of an image. (inner revenge cover)  
full  
Honestly I should upload that but I never thought to. I spent like an hour just to make it look convincing in a small scale. :P
Background Pony #1477
I got a question?Am a artist myself but am having trouble drawing and making the picture perfect and I been doing it for a week.My question to any artist,“does it take you a while and many tries to draw the perfect picture”?
Background Pony #D246
@Background Pony #E70D  
Oh gosh yes.

You know Miyazaki, the famous animator from Japan? If you ever watch “The Making Of” any of his movies, like “Spirited Away” or any of those, the floor of the study where he works is inches deep in discarded sketches.

If you can, find the sketchbook for one of your favorite artists, and look at all the work they do to create a finished image. They might go though a dozen sketches before they get what they’re looking for.

The trick is to just keep drawing. Sometimes a drawing doesn’t work, the composition is just off or you can’t land a perspective; just redraw it a few different ways to see if it clicks, or get a model or a mirror to see if you can figure out the perspective, or just draw other things for awhile and maybe it will work after you sleep on it.

When it works, it works. You start with a blank page and go straight to a finished work. Other times it’s in the doodle stage for an hour before it clicks. It’s possible to become someone who draws exactly what you imagine, from beginning to end, but that takes a lot of practice. Sometimes lots and lots of practice. And there will always be something that you find challenging to draw.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide