[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

40kponyguy
Artist -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru exclusive artwork.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Flexible - Bendy Pony
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Artist's Group Chat [SFW]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@tehwatever
If I did as much artwork as I could in a single day, if they were relatively simple, I could probably get a dozen pictures done in a day.

Realistically I'd say 2-3 a week is about right, if you're feeling productive.

Meanwhile I'm just doing the odd doodle when I feel like it.

Just done a quick doodle of Rarity, after realising I've not drawn much of her at all. Outside of my crossover comic there's almost no drawings of her in my folders.
Her and Applejack. Might do a couple of AJ next.
Posted Report
Ninji
Artist -

I broke out of my funk to make a meaningful art for my friend.

I've been letting YouTube take over my inner brain lately.

Instead of making it my goal to stop watching Youtube, I decided to get something done while I do it.
Posted Report
Ninji
Artist -

@LightningBolt
I like how you draw sad, I want to draw more sad.

@tehwatever
I could use more practice. I wish I could articulate what I already know. I know shadows change the color a bit because of the atmosphere, and I try to express refractive lighting with gradients around smooth curves.

Lately it's been becoming clear if I don't draw I'll go crazy. I'm not working or enrolled this semester, I'm trying to get a part time job or even some comission money.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Join Ponyville Plaza!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~