[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

dziadek1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Likes good dialogue.
@tehwatever

The pic is gashiboka’s and is clickable, if you want to get to the source.

(I totally forgot what type of a forum thread this is, and didn’t realize that if I link a pic here then people will assume that I am its author. My mistake. ^-^’ )
dziadek1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Likes good dialogue.
@GreenLinzerd

His face resembles that of a mafioso.

And the pic looks a bit crossover-like.

Is it inspired by a particular fictional character? Or does it imitate some theme from a specific movie? Or neither?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

okay, did first rough work of many. prolly gonna take more tweaking before I go into cleaning up and then linework for the keyframes. And then coloring, and then figuring out timing and movement, to make good inbetween frames.  
full  
Right now there’s not much animation going on. But I’m planning to make her turn our way, so gotta plan for that…
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@tehwatever  
It’s just getting to a point that covers a confrontation that pretty much anyone that’s a fan of both wanted to see, but nobody else dared try writing for fear of messing it up.

Also, if a crossover story manages to have some epic scenes, stays true to both sources, doesn’t break characters, and fits both sources without breaking the lore of either, I’d like to think it’s a winner.

My comic only breaks one bit of the MLP lore now, and that’s Lyra being a spy, (messed up by episode 500 and ‘Special Agent Sweetie Drops’, and the episode ‘Amending Fences’ because another unicorn will be joining the cast later).

I never wrote out the last chapter on FIMfiction, deliberately so I didn’t spoil the ending for those reading the comic. Let’s just say I have something special planned.

And thank you for noticing the comic.  
Each page can take weeks to get drawn, especially when 40k stuff is involved as it’s often heavily detailed.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

40k stuff is involved as it’s often heavily detailed.
yeah I can imagine…

I know nothing about 40k, but I’ve seen the tabletop models and fanarts. Yeah them be detailed and stuff. So many tiny engravings on the armor and accessories.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide