[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Oh I’m good at drawing hands in my own oppinion.

For me it helps to define the knuckle ridge as a curved object, and recognize the thumb as something coming off the side of the digital structure.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

full  
I’ll be done with this soon, but I got to sleep before class. Made perspective lines to drop bushes , a fence, and the tracks of dirt under the swing.

Bottom right looks like a sweet spot for a foreground object. I think it should be the edge of a water fountain
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
When in doubt, I use DesignDoll for poses that I have problems drawing. Sadly, I can’t save it in the free trial version. (Could use the crack code for it from a link on Youtube, but wouldn’t count on that.)
Background Pony #3C24
@Lucky Shot
Just offer ideas, talk to people who post etc. The reason I started this was to avoid cluttering up the comments sections of the images we’d uploaded with chatting. (If/when BlazingDazzlingDusk joins in here, you’ll know what I mean).
A few of us got told we could face a ban if we continued to use comments sections for chatting, and that this is what the forums were for. Hence this thread.

hi
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide