[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
This particular Splatfest, which I believe was created to coincide with Valentine’s Day, revolved around three different kinds of chocolate: Dark, Milk and White. I went with Dark because, and I’m no cardiologist or chocolatier, dark chocolate is supposed to be heart-friendly. I nearly went with white chocolate for this (I like the occasional Reese’s white peanut butter cup).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
Date: April 2023
Teams: Nessie/Aliens/Bigfoot
Winner: Nessie
This one was pretty hard for me to choose, all three are very plausible (yet their existence is hard to prove despite how far we’ve come in technology advancement); both my moms nudged me to Nessie since the sea is so huge and deep, plus our team’s ink is green, my favorite color.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Date: May 2023
Teams: Power/Wisdom/Courage
Winner: Power
So this final Splatfest (for now) was created to tie-in with the then-upcoming “Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom”, which was released a week later. I picked Power for two reasons: First, despite my disability I’m still pretty smart (and I have a hyperfixation on all things pop culture) and I’m already courageous enough (to go eat at restaurants alone without freaking out), and second, I’ve seen that a couple of Splatfests in the past also used the “good vs. evil” theme, and the evil side always won. Of course, even though Power won, we know that Ganon (or Ganondorf depending on the game) will still go down in the end.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Part 2 of my “Nintendo Consoles” art series: Nintendo Entertainment System (released as the “Famicom” in Japan) (Kid Icarus made his debut on this)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide