[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i Imagene this land to be smaller than equestria but bigger than Australia but i wonder what would be the more efficiant way to travel
should it be train if so, where should the train station be placed without messing with nature i was thinking inside the mountain like equestria seeing that the train tacks seem to come out of there
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Here’s me supporting Team Grass in the last Splatfest in Splatoon 3. And yes, for the time being until I figure out how to color within-the-lines perfectly and quickly on Procreate, I’m releasing lineart-only pictures.
DrCool13
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Ashy Knuckles All Day.
A little practice with fullbody anthro. Legs came out a little short, but I think that can be remedied with some more practice.^^
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
💡 I just had an idea. Since “Inside Out 2” was announced a while back, I should draw my own versions of Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear. And this time I WILL color them.
Posted Report
DrCool13
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Ashy Knuckles All Day.
@tehwatever
Heh, many thanks. Though can I get some notes on “realistically fit?” I wanna make sure I can keep this consistency on future practice sketches. ^^
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth
Beautifully done. I’m loving everything about it…(except the BG outside the window. I like it, but not as much as the rest of the piece)
as always your color choices are just chef’s kiss.
@DrCool13
Look up cardio athletes and martial artists (since that seems like the kinda characters you’re aiming for) because clearly you’re not going for the, superhero or bodybuilder looks.
Eventually you’ll develop a feel for their proportions and level of muscular definition.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
My goal WAS to draw 182 pics this year (drawing lines on the first day then coloring on the second), but I decreased it to 150 minimum.
EDIT: Actually, forget what I said. No goal this year. I’ll just draw whenever.
EDIT AGAIN: I’ll start on chibi drawings after the winter depression ends in March.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
That one moment your long-term illness acts more worse than usual forcing you to be stuck in bed & in pain that you frustratingly cannot do anything about your motivation to draw or to finish off artwork for clients. I honestly hate when I get like this; luckily I ration my reliver medication & now only use it when my illness is being worse than usual.
Tomorrow I’m going to start drawing chibis. Without bases, yes, so none of you can rip my head off.
From time to time, it is okay to use free bases or bases you got permission to use as long as you follow the base artist’s rules as well as credit them. Using bases isn’t a bad thing however it isn’t a healthy artist-habit to get into too much. Other than that, goodluck with drawing your Chibis. ^^
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@Lil_VampireCJ
I’m gonna start drawing after the next Splatfest this weekend (because I’m too lazy and Monday feels like the perfect day to start). Also I’m gonna update my avatar model so he’ll have facial hair, so people won’t mistake him as a ten-year old instead of a 30-year old.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
I’m gonna start drawing after the next Splatfest this weekend (because I’m too lazy and Monday feels like the perfect day to start). Also I’m gonna update my avatar model so he’ll have facial hair, so people won’t mistake him as a ten-year old instead of a 30-year old.
Oh nice, goodluck!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide