Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Badumsquish
well the closest i got was discord and windigos but if i want to give an explanation just in case i can say they do it because they are not on the ground i mean who knows we only saw 2 ghosts in the show discord (hopefully faking but based on real ghost) and applejack ghost so maybe ghost ponies do have tails like what I’m thinking of but what would i know
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
what canon mlp pony has natural (not dyed) black hair because i have an OC with black hair and again i want to be accurate
never mind there is chancellor neighsay but i was hoping for darker but if this is the closest to black then ok
4Town Fan

Fun Artist
This is Luca, he is an Earth Pony living in Ponyville, his best talent is coloring and he has a crush on Rarity. Base by xxnitrofuryxx on DeviantArt.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i have green, blue, white and aquamarine. does it still follow the rules of flag design well because i want something to represent the universe and the one i got is aquamarine so is this still ok or should i change it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide