[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Background Pony #4491
@Parcly Taxel
I’ve got one

Name is Violet
She has a furry orange coat, silver wings, violet eyes, 6 fox-like tails, a orange and medium yellow mane, no cutie mark, and is even taller than Celestia, and her horn is taller than Celestia’s

Need more information?
UmbraPone1
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@tehwatever
:D
I really like sandbox style game besides
Cstaclym's got it all zombies,a ridiculous variety of weapons, every horrifying monster you can think, player-crafted sins agsinst engineering and really adorable sprites :3
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
I wish my comic story gets more attention sure it does not have twilight or any pony we know but I tried to make a good story I know lots of artists get 1 dislike at least, but with an art-work that does not have a high number of likes or faves is really discouraging, what am I doing wrong? I know some parts of my art need improving but cut me some slack at least I tried.

IDK what to do at least some people like it that's nice but is still upsetting that the idea of fanwork is more popular than something original based on an already existing world I can see why but is still unfair
40kponyguy
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Mr100dragon100
I can relate. Some of my lowest scoring uploads here are my comic pages.

Basically people viewing the images tend not to take the time to actually read a comic page, so they get fewer votes. Only a few get popular.

It's a bit disheartening when a comic page takes so much work to produce, as each panel is literally a separate art piece.
(A page for my own comic can take days to draw, for a result of single figure votes here, whilst an hour long doodle can get a great response).
Posted Report
tehwatever
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mr100dragon100
Original stories in general are hard to get traction, unless you manage to latch onto / get hyped by an already popular community member.

At this point you might have to work on marketing, more than your story.
Posted Report
saby
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

fun at parties
@Mr100dragon100
I noticed your comic uploads have rather short tag sections. Since people usually discover stuff via the search, make sure you tag everything relevant.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~