[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
HELLO FRIENDS. I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE IN A WHILE AND I AM SORRY FOR THAT. I HAVE BEEN RESTING WITH MY WIFE APPLEJACK AND HENCE HAVE BEEN GAINING BETTER REST. HAVE A NICE PICTURE OF A MARE FOR NOW. full I HOPE YOU ENJOY HAVING ME BACK!
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
IM SORRY FRIEND, BUT HERE IS MY REASON FOR ALL CAPS. YOU SEE MOST PEOPLE TEND TO IGNORE/BLOCK YOU IF YOU USE REGULAR TEXT, IM UNSURE WHY OF THE CAUSE BUT ALL CAPS IS A GOOD WAY FOR ME TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
why isn’t there any more awesome MLP fan animations in the same quality as jan or duocartoonist, liveing toumb stome does not too pony animations anymore what happened?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mr100dragon100  
My guess? Ppl moved on. Now it’s the beginning of the period when we shall see, whether or not MLP FiM can still stay somewhat relevant given time, and how much impact does it have on the “nerd culture”
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i think think the reason why there are nearly any mlp fan animations in the same quality as an or duo is because:

1: animation takes time  
2: maybe ideas  
3: because hasbro is dumb and can’t seem to think that those fan animations can be free advertising for their show

speaking of ads I saw this as a youtube ad the other day  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMOw0ERz2HM&t=1s

I wonder why it was a youtube ad, oh well there is at least some animations I mean we could make an animation quality animations but with our own characters
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
I’m still wondering why people loose interest in the show I still wish we have great animations but the show is still good

The only problem I have is the fandom with some fans who

To me can’t seem to get the massage of the show

(They don’t want villains to reform but when they don’t the fans complain)

Complain about the little things

And shipping that m Ade me enjoy the show less because one group is so rude

I miss the days where I enjoy the show and the fandom with great animations, but now with bronies complaining about every single little thing , barely any good animations in the quality of Jan or duo its very upsetting

I still will make pony art because well I just do besides is easier then drawing humans though it’s my own story I still want to be show accurate because it shows quality I just to work harder on that front

I wish I can use inkscape but I do just as well if not easier in MS paint and krita but I might use inkscape depending on how I feel or if it’s right I wish inkscape has an animation section or idk to do animations on similar to flash be a use I would not mind aninateing but it takes a while and just by thinking of it makes my worked out

I wish there was a new pony animation similar to Jan or duo for g4 and not JUST g5 because that would be one thing I would not like but I’m sure there will be more gen 4 animations they just take time to make

Let’s just hope for the best
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide