PonyFest Online and Support Vendors Just because we're all stuck at home doesn't mean that we can't party together. More information

[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

tehwatever
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Stellar Dust
Okay that is super impressive. You can really see each strand. I love it.
Hair, fur and other textures requiring a certain amount of fine detail really bugs me. I can deal with larger shapes, even if it's a funny looking one—as long as I can visualize it in 3D, i'm kinda okay.

But when it comes to things like fluid, particles, hair, fur, wrinkles, textures and all that, which has some sort of randomness in it, requiring a much finer attention to detail? That got me.

Really liking your stuff. Great study material.
Posted Report
Stellar Dust
AAA The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Needs more blue
@Twi Clown
Yes, that's actually what you should do to make the drawing easier.
I'd recommend you to give the sketch some transparency so you could see better when you start painting it.
Posted Report
Binkyt11
AAA The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

The Dorkiest Raymain
@tehwatever
Thank you! I took inspiration from Agamnentzar's art style (he was one of the people who founded the game).

As for the pone here, they're essentially just made of paper. Their horn and wings are made from scrap paper. Mane and tail some looseleaf (aka, lined paper), and their tongue are little sticky notes. Basically just think of them as a walking stationary kit.
Posted Report
tehwatever

@gd_inuk
Wew that photo be trippy. Also this is already a good piece. The way the light and shadow is placed is more or less believable, but then…
If only you would cast a shadow on the wall on the left tho. I mean, think about where the light is coming in and whether it casts a hard or soft shadow. Is that the error you were thinking of?
Nice one, nonetheless. I like the color choices.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~