[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@SaviorAssassin1996  
Well…a lot of my sketches are also not worth much. But that’s the life or an artist, really. 99% of the stuff you and I do are gonna pass people by, unnoticed.

Unless you already have a fanbase established, which, is another thing that depends not merely by the skill of an artist, but also by their presence and relevance.

On to that pic you did two years ago on android. Well, there’s not much in it frankly. It’s not even in your usually expressive artsyle. But that’s just my opinion, I apologize if it sounds harsh. If you want my critique PM me.

But comparing the art you did 2 years ago to what you’ve uploaded recently, I’d say you’ve gotten way better.

We’re here to share tips and opinions, so if you’d like one, just ask :)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I made Sonata seven months ago, but I wanted to make the other two Dazzlings as well, and I updated Sonata slightly so I could merge her forward.

Expect to see more of them. Not a lot more, but a few things I have planned with them. Like half-siren forms, ||and harassing Kellin.||
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Say, would anyone be willing to give me some suggestions? I have the beginnings for what is potentially a great story involving my robot character, Glitch, but I have no idea where to go with it after this.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Alrighty, here we go.

DF-0001, nicknamed “Glitch” due to her infrequent system malfunctions, is an android created as a prototype for what was ultimately a cancelled program. After being shut down for a long time, Glitch wakes up at one point from an emergency notification. Upon exploring the space station which housed the factory she was built, along with the company’s HQ and other laboratories, she finds that it is abandoned and decrepit, with some parts not even having oxygen (which wasn’t a problem for herself, obviously, as she doesn’t require air to breathe).

Glitch finally makes it to the laboratory where she was built, looking for her “family,” the team of scientists and engineers that created her (she’ll have many flashbacks of them during the early part of the story). Upon seeing that it was old and empty, she realized that a lot of time has passed. As she watches archival video footage, she realizes that her program was cancelled, that the company itself eventually went bankrupt, and that [insert long amount of time preferably over 100 Earth years] has passed.

After realizing that she is all alone, Glitch decides that she has survived for this long, and that she is not going to give up and sets out on a small ship to find a purpose for her life.

And that’s all I got. Potentially the beginnings for a great story, but I have no idea how to finish or continue it.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Really looks good! I’ve never seen the movie, but I like its art style and you do it well.

I’m thinking I’ll take your advice and move my OC question to the fanfic board. Though it’s for an original universe, not for pony stuff, so I don’t know if that will work out. ^^;
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide