Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 11 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Panko Pai
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Shy gamer stallion
Sometimes, I have a desire to make some art based on an idea I’m storing in my head.  
But at another time, I feel like the idea is too ambitious to make, making me demotivated to even start.  
But even if I don’t submit anything for a long time (either to Derpi, DeviantArt or anywhere), I feel like I’m neglecting my hobby and watchers.
40kponyguy
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Panko Pai  
Must admit, I feel like I’m letting down my watchers if I don’t draw something for a while.

Currently working on the next page for my crossover comic, and the 40k stuff is a pain to draw. Too many details, which makes the drawings take ages to do right.

Might rattle off a filler pic soon. Not decided what yet.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Unlimited rice pudding
I too feel a sense of duty to keep uploading. I have to remind myself that my watchers have other art to look at besides mine, and indeed other things to do in general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide