Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Wash your hooves
Sometimes, I have a desire to make some art based on an idea I'm storing in my head.
But at another time, I feel like the idea is too ambitious to make, making me demotivated to even start.
But even if I don't submit anything for a long time (either to Derpi, DeviantArt or anywhere), I feel like I'm neglecting my hobby and watchers.
40kponyguy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Panko Pai
Must admit, I feel like I'm letting down my watchers if I don't draw something for a while.

Currently working on the next page for my crossover comic, and the 40k stuff is a pain to draw. Too many details, which makes the drawings take ages to do right.

Might rattle off a filler pic soon. Not decided what yet.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Unlimited rice pudding
I too feel a sense of duty to keep uploading. I have to remind myself that my watchers have other art to look at besides mine, and indeed other things to do in general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~