PonyFest Online and Support Vendors Just because we're all stuck at home doesn't mean that we can't party together. More information

[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
AAA The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Patron - Bronze Patron
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Lemonade - Mad
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale - Lootboxes are just another form of gambling
Economist -

Site Moderator
I just want to die...
@Panko Pai
Pinkie looks fine, no issues with her.

But your OC, his body looks a bit off, hard to explain. His mane and tail are a bit small, and while I'm not saying make them giant they don't mesh well and ponies exaggerate shapes and size, make them a bit bigger in scale so they match better but are still small comparatively to Pinkie's. Also their placement looks funny, tail should be up a little more, back back back more. And while him being a blank flank is probably either because no CM made yet or he doesn't have one, but the empty blank butt space is a bit jarring.

So, overall, not bad, Pinkie is perfect, but your OC needs a little work.
Panko Pai
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Wash your hooves
@LightningBolt
his body looks a bit off, hard to explain

Took my previous OC drawings, then I used them as references. Probably that's why. I tried.
being a blank flank is probably either because no CM made yet or he doesn’t have one, but the empty blank butt space is a bit jarring.

Cutie Mark is still at work.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
AAA The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Site Moderator
Friendly Neighborhood DM
Going for a sixteen-year-old filly to complement Sandbar's (IMO) sixteen-year-old colt body.

>>2103802t
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Welcome everyone to the World of pones! Discord server. Here in this server people can relax, chit chat in our wonderful chat rooms, make friends, and have a good heckin time. - Please note that the server is sfw only!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~