[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

deactivated103f39d

OKAY! YUP!
THIS…This I LIKE. This I can work with. I like the shading on the skin, and I like her expression SO much better than my previous iteration. I can finally work on rendering the dress.
full
I am so turned on right now. Gonna work on this tonight once I’m done with my day job, prolly finish it tomorrow. Phew! finally I can move on to something else.

Aaaah.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@GreenLinzerd  
…can you draw Susie from Undertale struggling with math? Seems right up your alley.

I love Susie. She has the best character development in the game. She might as well be the protagonist.
Background Pony #C174
Apparently no one has done a pic with both Alchemy and the philosopher’s stone in it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide