Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
After putting it off for a week, I finally finished my "Turning Red" self.

![](https://i.imgur.com/xyCZj2G.jpg)

Backstory: My sona, Luca, was born and raised in New York with his mom and dad. He's an avid basketball player, always active. Sadly his dad died when he was 10 due to an illness, and so for two years it was just him and his mom.

She started dating a Japanese man who was divorced and had a daughter who was a year-and-a-half older than Luca; Luca wasn't thrilled a
bout having a new father and sister, but he eventually warmed up to them and even took an interest in their Japanese culture just in time for them to get married in early 2001; later that summer the family had to move to Toronto as part of the dad's new job, and in November Luca turned 13.

A week after he became a teenager, Luca had a bizarre nightmare involving green imagery, and when he woke up and went to use the bathroom, he found himself transformed into a human-size fox with three tails! He freaks out and his mom and dad try to calm him down, and the sister accidentally blurts out "Wait, he has it too?!", causing Luca to question what she meant by that.

The dad and daughter reveal their kitsune forms to him, and explain; their ancestor was a shapeshifting kitsune who loved to cause mischief (but was no means evil), until she was caught in a trap. The hunter who set up the trap believed her to be a fox with a mutation of sorts from the multiple tails, but right as he was about to kill her, he saw her warm eyes and he ended up having a change of heart, setting her free. Later that night, he was visited by a woman, who explained who she was; as thanks for sparing her, she offered to stay. The hunter gave up his profession, having no desire to hurt any more creatures even though it basically meant ostracizing him from the village, and the two fell in love and married. Her ability was passed down to her daughter, who then grew up and continued the generation until this day.

Supposedly, the ancestor gave Luca this power despite him not being related to her due to him joining the family, as nothing like this had ever been recorded in family history. But the family offers to let him stay home from school (it was a Friday) and have the weekend to help him learn how to control it. It wasn't easy, but Luca figured out how to manage his emotions by thinking of the marriage and how he was happy to have a full family again. (
Mostly it was his sister's flute music, but the family thoughts helped too).

Some t
ime before the kitsune came into existence, Luca's sister became a 4Town fan, and while Luca shrugged it off as another boy band, she caught him singing to "Nobody Like U"; poor guy was embarrassed that she found out and begged her not to tell the other guys at school, which she promised since now they both had something in common (Aaron Z. was his favorite). When they learn that the band was coming to Toronto in May 2002, they got the tickets.

Pandapocalypse 2002 happened. Nobody was hurt, thankfully. But Luca and his sister were in awe of the red pandas that had participated in the SkyDome, which was pretty much trashed thanks to the kaiju-sized panda, which attacked the stadium looking for her daughter Mei (Luca and sis heard rumors about the red panda in school but they were both busy with after-school activities so they didn't check it out). A couple months later, Luca worked up the courage to talk to Mei and her friends in private, revealing his kitsune form (Abby came close to tackling him before Mei swept her up and had her cuddle her instead).

Upon explaining the story to the group, Luca makes them promise not to tell anyone else; while the "red panda craze" managed to pay off the damages to the SkyDome (most of it covered by Rogers Communication, which would rename it Rogers Centre a few years later). He and Tyler hit it off pretty well since they both like basketball and Aaron Z.

Needless to say, Luca spent more and more time with Mei, and as high school came, the two became a couple.

If the backstory doesn't make any sense, it's just a work-in-progress and it may change at some point (and I'm not really that great at making backstories, so my other OCs just have "in a nutshell" descriptions, like how Disney Junior's shows rarely have any kind of "origin story" like in Spidey and Alice). Also it's all for fun.

Human base is from Magic Poser,
Kitsune base is from sp3epy on DeviantArt (original base was a fox, I added two more tails)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune

Backstory: My sona, Luca, was born and raised in New York with his mom and dad. He's an avid basketball player, always active. Sadly his dad died when he was 10 due to an illness, and so for two years it was just him and his mom.

She started dating a Japanese man who was divorced and had a daughter who was a year-and-a-half older than Luca; Luca wasn't thrilled about having a new father and sister, but he eventually warmed up to them and even took an interest in their Japanese culture just in time for them to get married in early 2001; later that summer the family had to move to Toronto as part of the dad's new job, and in November Luca turned 13.

A week after he became a teenager, Luca had a bizarre nightmare involving green imagery, and when he woke up and went to use the bathroom, he found himself transformed into a human-size fox with three tails! He freaks out and his mom and dad try to calm him down, and the sister accidentally blurts out "Wait, he has it too?!", causing Luca to question what she meant by that.

The dad and daughter reveal their kitsune forms to him, and explain; their ancestor was a shapeshifting kitsune who loved to cause mischief (but was no means evil), until she was caught in a trap. The hunter who set up the trap believed her to be a fox with a mutation of sorts from the multiple tails, but right as he was about to kill her, he saw her warm eyes and he ended up having a change of heart, setting her free. Later that night, he was visited by a woman, who explained who she was; as thanks for sparing her, she offered to stay. The hunter gave up his profession, having no desire to hurt any more creatures even though it basically meant ostracizing him from the village, and the two fell in love and married. Her ability was passed down to her daughter, who then grew up and continued the generation until this day.

Supposedly, the ancestor gave Luca this power despite him not being related to her due to him joining the family, as nothing like this had ever been recorded in family history. But the family offers to let him stay home from school (it was a Friday) and have the weekend to help him learn how to control it. It wasn't easy, but Luca figured out how to manage his emotions by thinking of the marriage and how he was happy to have a full family again. (Mostly it was his sister's flute music, but the family thoughts helped too).

Some time before the kitsune came into existence, Luca's sister became a 4Town fan, and while Luca shrugged it off as another boy band, she caught him singing to "Nobody Like U"; poor guy was embarrassed that she found out and begged her not to tell the other guys at school, which she promised since now they both had something in common (Aaron Z. was his favorite). When they learn that the band was coming to Toronto in May 2002, they got the tickets.

Pandapocalypse 2002 happened. Nobody was hurt, thankfully. But Luca and his sister were in awe of the red pandas that had participated in the SkyDome, which was pretty much trashed thanks to the kaiju-sized panda, which attacked the stadium looking for her daughter Mei (Luca and sis heard rumors about the red panda in school but they were both busy with after-school activities so they didn't check it out). A couple months later, Luca worked up the courage to talk to Mei and her friends in private, revealing his kitsune form (Abby came close to tackling him before Mei swept her up and had her cuddle her instead).

Upon explaining the story to the group, Luca makes them promise not to tell anyone else; while the "red panda craze" managed to pay off the damages to the SkyDome (most of it covered by Rogers Communication, which would rename it Rogers Centre a few years later). He and Tyler hit it off pretty well since they both like basketball and Aaron Z.

Needless to say, Luca spent more and more time with Mei, and as high school came, the two became a couple.

If the backstory doesn't make any sense, it's just a work-in-progress and it may change at some point (and I'm not really that great at making backstories, so my other OCs just have "in a nutshell" descriptions, like how Disney Junior's shows rarely have any kind of "origin story" like in Spidey and Alice). Also it's all for fun.

Human base is from Magic Poser, Kitsune base is from sp3epy on DeviantArt (original base was a fox, I added two more tails)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

She started dating a Japanese man who was divorced and had a daughter who was a year-and-a-half older than Luca; Luca wasn't thrilled about having a new father and sister, but he eventually warmed up to them and even took an interest in their Japanese culture just in time for them to get married in early 2001; later that summer the family had to move to Toronto as part of the dad's new job, and in November Luca turned 13.

Supposedly, the ancestor gave Luca this power despite him not being related to her due to him joining the family, as nothing like this had ever been recorded in family history. But the family offers to let him stay home from school (it was a Friday) and have the weekend to help him learn how to control it. It wasn't easy, but Luca figured out how to manage his emotions by thinking of the marriage and how he was happy to have a full family again. (Mostly it was his sister's flute music, but the family thoughts helped too).

Some time before the kitsune came into existence, Luca's sister became a 4Town fan, and while Luca shrugged it off as another boy band, she caught him singing to "Nobody Like U"; poor guy was embarrassed that she found out and begged her not to tell the other guys at school, which she promised since now they both had something in common (Aaron Z. was his favorite). When they learn that the band was coming to Toronto in May 2002, they got the tickets.

If the backstory doesn't make any sense, it's just a work-in-progress and it may change at some point.

Human base is from Magic Poser, Kitsune base is from sp3epy on DeviantArt (original base was a fox, I added two more tails)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

UBackstory: My sonla, Luca, was born and raiksed Min New York with his mom and dad. He's an avid basketball player, always active. Sadly his dad died when he was 10 due to an illness, and so form, mtwo years Kit was just him and his mom.

Sh
e started dating a Japanese man who was divorced and had a daughter who was a year-and-a-half olderm than Luca; Luca wasn't thrilled about having a new father and sister, but he eventually warmed up to them and even took an interest izn their (wJapanese culture just in time for them to get married in early 2001; later that summer the family had to move to Toronto as part of the dad's new job, and ing tNovember Luca turned 13.

A week after
he became a teenager, Luca had a bizarre night),mare Iinvolving green imagery, and when he woke up and went to use the bathroom, he found himself transformed into a human-size fox with three tails! He freaks out and his mom and dad try to calm him down, and the sister accidentally blurts out "Wait, hep has it too?!", causing Luca to question what she meant by that.

The
dad and daughter reveal their kitsune forms to him, and explain; their ancestor was a shapeshifting kitsune who loved to causer mischief (but was no means evil), until she was caught in a trap. The hunter who set up the trap believed her to be a fox with a mutation of sorts from the multiple tails, but right as he was about to kill her, Jhe saw her warm eyes and he ended up having a change of heart, setting her free. Later that night, he was visited by a woman, who explained who sche was; as thanks for sparing her, she offered to stay. The hunter gave up his profession, having no desire to hurt any more chreatures even though it basically meant ostracizing heim from the village, ancd thes twor nfell in love and married. sHer ability was passed down to her daughtescr, who then grew up and continued the generation untsil this day.

Suppose
dly, the ancestor bgave Luca this power despite him not being related to her due to him joining the family, as nothing like this had- ever been recorded in family history. But the family offers to let him stay home from school (it was a Friday), and have the weekend to help him learn how to control it. It wasn't easy, but Luca figured out how to manage his emotions by thinking of the marriage and how he was happy to have a full family again. (Mostly it was his sister's flute music, but the family thoughts helped too).

Some time before t
he Kkitsune came into existence, Luca's sister became a 4Town fan, and while Luca shrugged it off as another boy band, she caught him singing to "Nobody Like U"; poor guy was embarrassed that she found out and begged her not mto tell the owther guys at school, which she promised since now they both had something in common (Aaron Z. was his favorite). When they learn that the band was coming to Toronto in May 2002, they got the tickets.

Pandap
ocalypse I2002 happened. Nobody was hurt, thankfully. But Luca and his sister were in awe of the red pandas that had participated in the SkyDome, which was pretty much trashed thanks to the kaiju-sized panda, which attacked the stadium looking for her daughter Mei (Luca and sis heard rumors about the red panda in school but they were both busy with after-school (activities so they didn't check it ougt). A couple months Ilater, Luca worked up the courage to talk to Mei and her friends in private, revealing his kitsune form (Abby came close to tackling him before Mei swept her up and had her bcuddle her instead).

Upon explaining the story to the group, Lu
ca makes cthem promise not to tell anyone else; while the "red panda craze" managed to pay off the damages to the SkyDome (most of it covered by Rogersp Communication, which would rename it Rogers Centre a few years later). He and Tyler hit it off pretty well since they both like basketball and Aaron Z.

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

Unlike Mei's panda form, my Kitsune form is human size (with the ears adding to the height), I got it from my stepdad and stepsister (who are both Japanese descent, and technically their ancestor never said the descendants had to be blood-related), and instead of sealing the Kitsune away they taught me how to control it so I can hide it in public (though I would have to wear black colored hairspray)

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90