Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
[@Salamenace](/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=5277346#post_5277346)
Doesn't Jessica Rabbit, who I based Ramona off of, also have a super-thin waist too?

Also I'm starting over on my drawing journey. I’m keeping Luca, Melany and Allure while Ramona is headed to the garbage bin. (But if anyone wants her, DM me and I'll give you the pics)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
[@Salamenace](/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=5277346#post_5277346)
Doesn't Jessica Rabbit, who I based Ramona off of (and am currently deleting), also have a super-thin waist too?

Also I'm starting over on my drawing journey. I’m keeping Luca, Melany and Allure while Ramona is headed to the garbage bin.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
Doesn't Jessica Rabbit, who I based Ramona off of (and am currently deleting), also have a super-thin waist too?

Also I'm starting over on my drawing journey. I’m keeping Luca, Melany and Allure while Ramona is headed to the garbage bin.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Also I'm starting over on my drawing journey.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90