Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=5091813#post_5091813
)  
also i made a poll questioning about how Erik got his name in the book idk what chapter it said so can you tell me so i can read it if you know ior if you know please tell me how Erikf got his name or it was never said and i can choose what i want.

because idk why the wiki said his name was given to him or he got it "by accident"
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=5091813#post_5091813
also i made a poll questioning about hoew Erik got his name in the book idk what chapter it said so can you tell me so i can read it if you know ir if you know please tell me how Erik got his name or it was never said and i can choose what i want.

because idk why the wiki said his name was given to him or he got it "by accident"
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100