Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=5091785#post_5091785
)  
ya this art is similar to that and I used the lon chaney for my story mostly for appearance and I think it was accurate

I'm
sure

he had lips even though it said dead mouth or lipless but it was never described inI detailo and Erwik said I think that his lips are abnormal

but aga
in I already changed erik's appeyes and I want to stick to how I draw him I'm just wondcering? if I did a good job

>>2544024p

i fixed the eyes on deveant art
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/art/topics/artists-group-chat?post_id=5091785#post_5091785
ya this art is similar to that and I used the lon chaney for my story mostly for appearance and I think it was accurate

I'm sure he had lips even though it said dead mouth or lipless but it was never described in detail and Erik said I think that his lips are abnormal

but again I already changed erik's eyes and I want to stick to how I draw him I'm just wondering if I did a good job

>>2544024p

i fixed the eyes on deveant art
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100