Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
this was for badumsquish but anyone can help

long comment this is part 1

hello, I'm planning my own land within Equestria with creatures of the night _*(such as vampires werewolf-like creatures, mummies, etc.)_* but my idea is that it starts in the woods and with magic, if you go far enough it transports you into a separate landscape somewhere outside of Equestria and I have a question; since your Equestria is called Paraquestria I wonder how did you come up with the name and how can I come up with my own kingdom name for the land as a whole?, I'll try to figure individual town names and flesh out the ones I already have I just want some advice, tips or something.

here is the kingdom, its residents, and its history just to give you an idea of what the kingdom consists of for the kingdom name

it was founded by: **(SPOILERS FOR AU BELLOW PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD AROUND)*

a vampire

a wolf pony (werewolf-like creature)

a witch [spoiler]^||(who is the pony at the bottoms girlfriend)^[/spoiler]
||  
a pony who can transform into another pony who is another personality

a pony consisting of several body parts

a pony who can turn invisible [spoiler]||(and his girlfriend)[/spoiler]
||  
a "phantom" from an opera[spoiler]||( and his girlfriend)[/spoiler]
||  
a normal pony who brought some of them back to life (a genius) [spoiler]||(and his family)[/spoiler]

||

the kingdom has creatures living in separate towns of their own after migrating in order to have a better life and to stick together after a horrible event at a party because of monster hunters _*(creature hunters the creatures of the night call them)_

end of part 1, I do not want to make such a long comment but I will make a journal on deviant art but I will try to keep hidden and only send the link here the spoiler rule still apply
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100