API Deprecation Notice: We are retiring the previous version of our API. Please make sure you update your third party apps! More info

Viewing last 25 versions of post by GreenLinzerd in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

GreenLinzerd
Artist -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Unlimited rice pudding
"@TheHappySpaceman":/art/artists-group-chat/post/4429274#post_4429274
I think giving her a rad hairstyle would go a long way. Especially if it looked "robotic", like all geometric-like. I think since she's very inorganic-looking, having some more stylised and artificial-looking hair would suit her better than the semi-realistic hair she has. Also the eyes. Having expressive eyes is key. Putting a shine on them would be the simplest way I can think of. If it were me drawing a robot in my style, I would make the eyes more oval-shaped (vertically) and give her visible whites and pupils, but that's just what I would do. Hope that helps somehow! :)
No reason given
Edited by GreenLinzerd
GreenLinzerd
Artist -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Unlimited rice pudding
"@TheHappySpaceman":/art/artists-group-chat/post/4429274#post_4429274
I think giving her a rad hairstyle would go a long way. Especially if it looked "robotic", like all geometric-like. I think since she's very inorganic-looking, having some more stylised and artificial-looking hair would suit her better than the semi-realistic hair she has. Also the eyes. Having expressive eyes is key. Putting a shine on them would be the simplest way I can think of. If it were me drawing a robot in my style, I would make the eyes more oval-shaped (vertically) and give her visible white and pupils, but that's just what I would do. Hope that helps somehow! :)
No reason given
Edited by GreenLinzerd