Viewing last 25 versions of post by MangaMeister in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

MangaMeister
Artist -

So I have been debating on whether to start up an ask blog on tumblr for the Pony Puppets but I have no clue where to start with this at all and would really love some pointers from artist that may have had more experience in this than me.I do know I kind of want the focus to be on the three in my avatar with others popping up through out it.Honestly this might be in the wrong thread entirely to ask this so if it is sorry.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

So I have been debating on whether to start up an ask blog on tumblr for the Pony Puppets but I have no clue where to start with this at all and would really love some pointers from artist that may have had more experience in this than me.I do know I kind of want the focus to be on the three in my avatar with others popping up through out it.Honestly this might be in the wrong thread entirely so if it is sorry.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

So I have been debating on whether to start up an ask blog on tumblr for the Pony Puppets but I have no clue where to start with this at all and would really love some pointers from artist that may have had more experience in this than me.I do know I kind of want the focus to be on the three in my avatar with others popping up through out it.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister