ART REQUESTS [CLOSED]

Art Chat » ART REQUESTS [CLOSED] Search Posts
taaffeite
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

@taaffeiite
-WILL DRAW:  
-canon characters  
-nsfw/suggestive work some of my favorite kinks are tentacles, oviposition, cum inflation, etc  
-i’m also open to drawing more latex/bondage content cuz it’s kinda fun to shade the shiny stuff 😳  
-grimdark/gore  
basically anything not on my will not draw list

-WILL NOT DRAW:  
-OCs (not this round anyway)  
-dragons like spike or smolder or ember  
-yona (she’s a sweetheart and i would butcher her design badly)  
-anthro/humans/equestria girls* (*ponified equestria girls characters are fine, though)  
rape, incest, foalcon/babycon, shit/gas/diaper/piss/hoof/musk/vomit fetishes

my art tag is artist:taaffeiite

feel free to make as many requests/comments as you’d like, i’ll get to em all eventually. i’ll start drawing and replying to people in several hours since i’m going to take a nap after this is posted, i hope i see a lot of ideas/requests! <3

THIS IS CLOSED NOW
Gadgetphile
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Another one? Ha. Anyways, Sweetie Belle and Rarity (EQG version) as miners. No clothes. And if you need more, check out this topic.  
(Please note. When I say “miners” I mean the classic version with a pickaxe. Not the modern one.)
taaffeite
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

@taaffeiite
@Gadgetphile  
whoops forgot to add humans/anthros to my “wont draw” list, sorry dude!  
thanks for the link though!

and yeah i made a new topic, the other one was ancient and i had it locked
Nuttyhoof

Could you draw Daybreaker gloating over a stallion after kicking him in the balls? There’s not enough Daybreaker art, and this would be so perfectly in character for her. :D
Background Pony #E9D4
I like a picture of equestria girls rarity wearing her cornucopia costume aka her inflatable dress
taaffeite
Economist -
Artist -

@taaffeiite
this thread is now closed, any requests i did not draw will not be drawn, sorry everyone! i’m very busy with commissions at the moment! <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide