Art Help for the 2022 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

soccy-draws
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

"artist"
I’ll join as an artist this year, and open up a few slots for the peeps that want their OC drawn…
Umm… I’d like to be a part of this thingie. It would be nice if someone could help me with that. Details in DM. Umm… if that’s okay.
Toss me a PM?
Edit:
Lightning_Musicwave’s request done.
MethidMan’s request done.
Crimson “Valent” Azure’s request done.
soccy-draws
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

"artist"
@soccy-draws
Awesome, thanks! ^^
Just remember one thing: his eyes are slightly femmy-looking as in almond-shaped eyes like Rarity’s and one small eyelash. Just like in the image preview. Is that doable?
I usually don’t draw eyes like that since I don’t draw show-style stuff, but, sure, I can give him a bit more feminine eyes.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Alright, I suppose I could omit that detail: looking at your gallery, the way you draw eyes is fine, just don’t forget the single little eyelash at the corner of each eye.
Also, just want to point out that his cutie mark is basically two M’s with one big M and a small M nestled in the middle of the bigger one. Not too concerned with this detail but I just wanted to make that known.
Again, thanks a lot!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide