Art Help for the 2022 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
I have an OC here, she’s an angelic shapeshifting lifeguard bunny pony but I only have her humanized form (as she is my general OC for roleplays and stuff besides Olivia Yamakara) can someone draw her? Here’s what she looks like as a human.
https://www.deviantart.com/gameboysage/art/COMM-Whistling-on-the-World-890164129
I want her to be sitting on the beach blowing her whistle with puffy cheeks and telling younger OCs not to run. She is wearing a lifeguard swimsuit but with her cutie mark (wings and a rabbit next to a red whistle) visible and her coat is dark blue while her mane is purple like the picture and she has angelic wings. It’s a tall order but if you can do this character for me (her name is Mistra Von Natzu) I would be eternally grateful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide