Art Help for the 2022 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Calena
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Just a cute artist
Oh my, time goes fast!
I wanna participate on it again, however I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do many artworks for this year’s collab, I’ve been a lot busy recently, but you can count me in for one or two at least! ^^
rautamiekka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’m fine with my part-monster OC’s (Strawberry Cocoa (female, male; their designs are otherwise identical apart from the obvious), Purple Trail (her monster power is 1.5x strength of an average Earth pony stallion and it’s non-visual, so that’s gonna be harder to implement if one wants), Watercolor (optionally any of her individual feathers could be in a dark color to indicate she’s at least partially activated her monster power)) being used, no need to ask. All of them are average-sized but anything is fine by me.
Would love to participate if someone can draw any of my 3 OC’s of the artist’s choice :D Female, male, foal, adult, all fine by me.
Optionally with anyone in my safe favs. Some of my fav OC’s:
  • oc:winter azure
  • Luna/Artemis
  • oc:solar comet (pony form)
  • oc:apogee
  • oc:littlepip
  • oc:heroic armour
  • oc:blackjack
  • oc:swift dawn
  • Rumble
  • Button Mash
  • Vinyl Scratch
  • oc:karoline skies
Won’t mind paying, but ATM (until 3rd-7th day next month at max) I’m in no position to.
DoodleDonut
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pony/Donut Enthusiast
I can draw some OC’s for this! I don’t have one myself, so I’d be happy to draw some. Send me a reply here (so others know) and a private message with references and details if you’d like your’s drawn! That way we can communicate better. I’ll edit this comment if I’m no longer taking requests.
*Edit: I’m currently no longer taking requests
WIP:
Finished:
DoodleDonut
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pony/Donut Enthusiast
@Dragon-Phoenix
Potentially. I’ve got a few irons in the fire right now (some here, some elsewhere), but I could commit to drawing her in a few days depending on how things go.
In the meantime, another artist can feel free to draw them instead. I’ll edit this comment when/if anything changes on my end.
*I am closed for commissions for now
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide