Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Background Pony #CC96
I would really like help designing my OC. I really, really would! ;)
Posted Report
40kponyguy
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Background Pony #CC96
Might be a bit late.

Also, if someone else designs your OC, then it's not really yours is it?

What criteria do you want?
Male or female?
Long or short mane/tail?
What colours?
What cutie mark?
What build?
Which race? (Pegasus, Earth Pony, Unicorn, Griffon, Hippogriff, Alicorn (not recommended), etc).
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Heart Gem -

PM me your cute OCs
@40kponyguy
Might be a bit late.

I'm still taking submissions, but they have to be specifically posted in the main thread to be included.

Also, if someone else designs your OC, then it's not really yours is it?

Not really, if someone owns the character, it's technically theirs.

Plus not everyone can draw either. Like I can't draw furry characters, but when I wanted a furry OC, I commissioned a friend to draw the character based on a description I provided, and he translated that description into a visual form.
LeaveTheBronx
Artist -

WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!!
Anyways, I'd like some help cause i Literally Cannot Draw A Normal Pony. I have some Pony Town characters but i don't know if it needs to be fresh and original, or if i can use said characters from Pony Town.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~