Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Pirill
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
I'm going to volunteer for a few requests as always but for now I'll just keep an eye out on the thread and see if any request jumps out at me while I finish the images that do involve my characters.

Also, is it too much trouble to request having any untaken thread requests in the thread to be linked somewhere in the first post somewhere?
Melisareb
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

🅱🆁🆄🅷
Note: I do not add the artist tag that who made the base because it's like a bias on the community collab. I used the sofware Inkscape, not MS Paint or Paint Tool SAI.
Yellow Glaze
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Русскоговорящий Понь :D
Hello everybody! This is the third time I will take part in collaboration, but this time, unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to ask someone or take a Commission. For this, I will ask for help here, I will be glad of any help.
Art from my Oc can be viewed at the link
PS:I apologize if there are errors in the text, I used a translator :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~