Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta

This is the thread for people who need help drawing (or even designing) their OCs for the 2021 Community Collab, as well as for artists who would like to help them out!

If you are an artist who would like to help draw people's OCs
Simply make a post in this thread saying that you're willing to help out! We'll add your name to the list, and people who need help can contact you.

It is strongly recommend that if you're drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We've had an unfortunate number of instances last year where a few people took advantage of people's generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.

If you're someone who needs an OC drawn for them
You can contact any of the artists in the list below and ask them for help. Or you can make a post in this thread and anyone can offer to help out!

List of artists

LightningBolt
Nbj
RainDashESP
imposter dude
Melisareb
saby
CrystalReverie
RavistDash
Calena
Aetharis Starcaller
TexasUberAlles
CrystalightRocket
RainbowŠpekGS
Моцна п'яны
Binkyt11
Pirill
Ponyrail Official
Donidyde
KiwiScribbles
kuco (background removal)

If you would like to be added to either of these lists, or have your entry modified, please send me a PM or make a new post in this thread.

Artists Emeritus:
Here's a list of artists who have helped others, but are no longer able to take new requests
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Lemonade - Mad

Site Moderator
Undead inside
I might be able to do some requests for people who need them this year as well, but I am severely limiting my plate and I will not start anytime soon, but if someone really needs something I can provide.
Mellow Rhythm
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
I would definitely appreciate some help from someone in drawing my OC, but seeing as no artists have quite come forth yet at this time of this typing and LightningBolt said she might be too busy, I'll just watch this space.
Bexar Bandito
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

I Sell Propane
so in spite of all the shit i said earlier this year i'm gonna go ahead and enter my oc in the collab this year too because why the hell not. this is my boi right here; if anyone's interested in drawing him, feel free to reach out — i'd love to hear from y'all!

imposter dude
Artist -

Not an artist
Hi everypony!!

I want to help that who need it.

I'll accept up to 30 users.

- Show art-style.
- Flat colors.
- Simple pose.

Send me PM with subject: "Community help".
Melisareb
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

🅱🆁🆄🅷
I'm open! But maximum 5 or to 10 individual OCs due to my online classes.
App used:
Inkscape
What I vector:
Show accurate style (I used bases or screencaps)
Any creature
Simple poses
What NOT I vector:
Complicated clothes
Please PM me
CrystalReverie
Artist -

開心的廢物
I'm totally helping the community this time.
If anyone need help about drawing their pony, just PM me about '2021 Community Collab'
(if you want example just see it on my artist tag)
(might not be able to do all of them if there are too many)
Calena
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

A pony in need of love
You can sign me in, I want to collaborate as an artist.
However, I'm kind of busy, so I can't guarantee I'll be helping and drawing that much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Lunarshine Plush market!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~