Art Help for the 2020 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

phat_guy
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Funge-98 is Magic
…ah, sure, why not, add me to the list of volunteers as well. Haven’t been able to force myself to pull out my tablet lately, hopefully this’ll change that.

Edit: noticed Ravist is on the list of volunteers twice, that’s pretty funny ;p
Minus
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

It's bad. In a good way!
I would like to request an image of my OC >>2177864
Without the crown, and aged up. (As in, he should have a cutiemark, which is just a black horizontal line)
Thank you to whoever does this for me. When you’re done, and I have a good spot of spare time to do art (After the collab is over), I’ll try and repay you so send me a ref of your OC too! You can think of it as an art trade where one person (me) takes ages to do my side.

I feel like I’ve been forgotten. Still looking for someone that is free to give my OC a whirl.
kuco
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Read my nick as: coo-tso
@Selaphiel @OldMangyMutt @Wiimeiser @Minus

The best way is just go to the first post here. Look at the bottom for list of users who want to help and ask someone.  
I posted info here and after day with no answers I just asked and that’s all.  
Sometimes is better if you will take first step. Remember to be nice etc.
Daytona
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Dumb tantrum horsecat
Hello everyone, I need a little help with the creation of art for collaboration, I have big problems in the IRL family, so I can not find the time to draw. Please, if someone wants to help me draw my OC Daytona, I will be very happy.

Daytona is a Pegasus-Batpony, she has fangs, but its wings are covered with feathers, as belonging to the species she’s like Gabriel

T72B
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

I am available for taking several more requests. I have been reaching out to some folk via PM, but as this thread gets longer its getting harder to figure out who still needs help, and as time goes on will get more muddled. It is alot easier for you guys to reach out to the artists

anyway  
Take a look at my gallery to see if you like my style  
Just leave me a PM with some reference shots, descriptions or any other details you would like in the picture, and we can work from there!  
ive been trying to log in at least once a day to check messages and such, and since we are coming up on a long holiday here in the US, i should be more available.
SilverHorseNSFW
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

My OC doesn’t really have too much SFW art of him, so I’d like to try and get a safe vector of him to include in the collab if anyone is willing to help :) Plenty of references can be found using his oc tag oc:stargazer silver (Warning NSFW) I can provide his cutie mark if need be. Thanks!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Please go to the 2021 collab thread.