Are there any free artists on the site anymore?

Background Pony #7046
@RainbowŠpekGS
Make it seem more like a real-life compass and less like something drawn and colored by someone who is not the best at drawing

No offense
Stoopedhooy
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Replying to OP.
Ungrateful requesters is actually the reason I much prefer drawing for money, you can never go wrong with that. It feels me with joy to see commissioners loving the art they receive.
Stoopedhooy
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

@Steel The Demon

Ah, not speaking of you, but I often had people who were just replying "okay", when I showed them the result :<
After these experiences my first commissions made me soooo happy, since commissioners were really interested and helpful too!

It was years ago tho, like 4-6 years.

Just wanted to explain that requests is often a gamble for an artist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Commissions by Cornelia_Nelson!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~