Anybody know where sunbusting has got to? I can't get a hold of her for the life of me.

DominionofDaelabbimus

Hello.

So you may or may not remember a post I made about a good few months ago about me trying to find a 2D vector artist. Well for those of you wondering what I mean by this, the artist I’m really looking for is the one known as sunbusting. However no matter how many times I have tried to contact herm or get others to contact her I have not heard anything back in regards to commissions.

If anyone has a hold of sunbusting’s contacts or can get a hold of sunbusting really easily, please do, because I would very much like to get a commission from her or other artists of a similar ilk if you have similar skills to her (what I’m looking for is a commission for a full 2D turnaround vector model that can be puppeted in flash.)

Also sunbusting if you are reading this, if you wish to take up this job my deviantart is https://www.deviantart.com/haveyoueverconsiderd or alternatively if you wish to talk to me on discord, my discord is Hmph!#3867. Also if you are unavailable, permanently or temporarily for whatever reason, do let me know since I hate to be out of the loop of this.

Thank you for reading, I hope to hear back from potential canditates soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide