9th Anniversary Art Event

Chief Pone
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Master Chief Pone
Happy Birthday to the best show ever Im gonna miss this show.Even now as Im typing this tears go down my eyes.Its extremely hard for me to accept that the show ended when it could have gone on for at least 1 more year with all the materials the had but they chose not to.How dissapointing.Well its been the utmost pleasure watching the show it was a masterpiece and for people who say otherwise you are so wrong in so many ways.Mlp fim should have still be airing with new a new season not the end because they chose a time skip rather than going normally.So mlp it will never be good bye I will never say it not even now cause you live on and hope G5 isnt like the leaks show cause then it would be just a HUGE No especially on the subject changing Twilight to an earth pony, Fluttershy to a unicorn and Pinkie Pie to a Pegasi.Its just wrong who will their parents be now and how are they gonna find each other if they live in 3 different worlds like people said in the leaks last year and the year before that.Sorry for the long writting but its too painful for me to see my most favourite show stop out of the blue cause of a generation thats not even MADE YET and left the G4 to rot away like it was nothing.
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Chief Pone  
Worry not. As long as the fans are producing artwork the show won’t really be gone.

It’s going to fade slowly as fans leave and move on to other projects, but there will always be a hardcore group that will keep the magic alive.

I intend to keep at it until I’ve at least finished my crossover comic, and at the rate I’m going Gen 5 will have ended before I’ve finished that!
Chief Pone
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Master Chief Pone
Wish I could draw something too but it would take way too long and would look like shit and I dont even have a scanner to get the drawing in the pc cause I cant draw on it
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
If I could draw, I’d say congrats to Spur for being the last character introduced before the date to cross 100 images, but I can’t so I’ll have to make something with the villains in SFM.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide