Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

2024 Derpibooru Community Collab

SkyGame
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Moonlight Hunter
Im currently looking for any artist to draw my OC for the collab. If anyone is interested please send me a message and I respond as soon as I can!
SkyGame
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Moonlight Hunter
@SkyGame
I now have an artist currently working on my OC so im no longer taking requests. Big thanks to any artists that sent me a request but maybe next year.
WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Princess Celestia
Greetings and pardon me your highness
for interrupting…
I just wanna get some doubts out of my system, recently I helped a user to make his OC’s digitally
and with transparent background but then read this:
How do I get my OC in the photo?
It’s simple! Just upload (or commission and have the artist upload) a picture of your OC posing for the metaphorical camera
My 3 doubts:
1- The original user uploaded his entry, not me and then posted it on this collab thread, is there any issue with this?
But he did comply the following tags.
2- I change my Artist tag for “editor” since I only digitalize his artwork, should I change it back to Artist tag to be counted as helper Artist?
3- The user of his 2 OCs aren’t “looking at the viewer“. Will it be pushed to the side of the picture as said?
Thanks and regards.
SinrinF
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

FlySoulDragon
Hi hi
How can I find out the status of the application for flying characters? Thanks in advance for the reply.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
My 3 doubts:
1- The original user uploaded his entry, not me and then posted it on this collab thread, is there any issue with this?
We will give the OC owner the badge for participating in the event - if the OC owner is not indicated in the description of the image, we’ll look at the uploader to see if that is the OC owner.
If the tagged artist has a profile on this site and is not the OC owner, then they’ll get a badge for helping someone else participate in the event (assuming there are badges for artists)
2- I change my Artist tag for “editor” since I only digitalize his artwork, should I change it back to Artist tag to be counted as helper Artist?
I always give editors the artist badge.
3- The user of his 2 OCs aren’t “looking at the viewer“. Will it be pushed to the side of the picture as said?
Yeah. Like the first post said, it’s more likely they will be.
Background Pony #2FD3
I’m planning to draw alongside my friend the characters Blackjack and Littlepip
Doing these would award us the art help badge? Since they’re more a community thing rather than helping someone get in, but they’re also owned by someone so someone is technically in the Collab, idk
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
On flying slots: due to IRL circumstances unforeseen at the time of the post, I was unable to review the flying spots thus far. I aim to send out all the responses on Saturday. Sorry for the delay.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide