2023 Derpibooru Community Collab

Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I spent my commission money on a family photo and forgot about this… I hate myself. But I also love myself.
Posted Report
Jack-Varus
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

Just a quick question- the submission form for Flying spots says PMs will be sent out on Dec 3rd but on the original post here it says the cutoff is December 6th?
Just checking to see if PMs have been sent out or not.
Posted Report
Darius101
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Hello! i think i messed up a little, i missread the rules and thinked one person could only post 2 ocs in the image and if i wanted to appear with someone i have to ask here so it can happen, but re-reading the rules and watching some post i think i messed up, i posted my image with my two ocs and my gf post one with her oc, then i was gonna ask to put them together here.
So if its someway to fix this with me just posting the right picture with the three ocs together and the other two posts deleted or is okay just like this i would like to know, thanks in advance and sorry.
Posted Report
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Darius101
You can resubmit all three of them in the same image if you want. Just remove the Collab tags from the old pics if you do so.
Posted Report
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Short tale
Such details have never been coordinated. The safest choice is probably to use a very generic upper angle, and not use a lot of highlights nor make the shades very dark. You can look at previous collabs to get a feel.
Posted Report
Knife smile
Artist -

NO outsource!

Now I got 33 OCs
Is it allowed to add a boundary around our group?Like this one?
In the end I will make the boundary shrink and fit to the OCs, so that it won’t take up too much space and can highlight this group. Is it allowed?
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Knife smile
No extra outlines, special effects, or other extras to highlight or delineate a group or character please. They will be removed, only adding unnecessary work on Joey’s plate.
Large premade groups are easy to spot in the finished collab anyways.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: alright we're done here