2022 Derpibooru Community Collab

Primax
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Artificial Intelligence
@Joey
I submitted a request for a flying oc. Should I add the tag for the 2022 collab to my oc?
I would also like to know if I should also add the tag to an alternative picture if my oc is not approved for flying
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Primax
If you want your OC flying in the image, you’ll need to fill out the form linked in the OP, and then you’ll be PM’d letting you know if your OC is allowed to fly or not. If you’re not approved, you’ll have to submit an image where your character is not in flight.
Though if I’m being honest - it’s not likely a plane pony would get approved for a flying spot. Since the flying characters tend to stand out a lot in the image, the selection heavily leans to more canon-esque styles.
@Zaknel
As long as it’s not too gruesome looking or overly frightening, that should be fine.
Primax

Artificial Intelligence
@Joey
Okay! Thanks for the quick reply!
I’ve already filled out the form, I just wanted to make sure.
It’s definitely worth a try
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Joey
Yeah, I feel the same way. These were just example pictures. My idea for them has them look a bit creepy by the standards of a pony, but not like this horrifying monster as we saw in the last image.
Background Pony #4A56
I’m in!
But this year I’m thinking about helping others & accepting paid requests, if that’s okay?
I haven’t negotiated prices yet but I am going to make them cheap, I’ll post this in the help thread if it’s okay to contribute this way.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
That one moment you get randomly logged out of Derpibooru and don’t realise until you look back at your comment that it’s been sent as a “background pony.”
I’m in!
But this year I’m thinking about helping others & accepting paid requests, if that’s okay?
I haven’t negotiated prices yet but I am going to make them cheap, I’ll post this in the help thread if it’s okay to contribute this way.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Lil_VampireCJ
Paid commissions/requests are fine. If someone wants to pay you to draw their OC for the collab, that’s certainly acceptable. I’ve paid someone to draw my characters last year, for example.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide