2022 Derpibooru Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Lately, every time I see your avatar I laugh. Why? Because for this year’s collab, my OC is the one in the background with a fish in his mouth. And the colour is close enough they could be the same kind of fish.
Lmao that’s actually quite funny, I guess our OCs both like fish! :)
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Well, at least it was posted for a day and a half before someone asked when they’re getting their badge. I think that’s a new record.
Lil_VampireCJ
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
Well, at least it was posted for a day and a half before someone asked when they’re getting their badge. I think that’s a new record.
Indeed that is a record lol. :)
Keisuke4321
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Place Title Here
My oc was submitted as part of a group image and was told not to upload an individual image. How can I get myself tagged in the image
Penguinbrony24
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

resident weathermare
@Joey
I could care less about the badge. I did it with the two guys who helped me through the worst period in my life. That means more to me than the badge, which I can certainly wait for.
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
I srsly agree tho I do admit; on my first badge-based event I was questioning ppl a lot on it bc it was my first time taking part in a derpibooru event and I didn’t rly know how they worked, what I had to do or what they had to do; and of course anxiety plays up.
However I unfortunately didn’t receive my first badge due to not publishing my art or finding any WIP proof of it published onto DP(except from in the forum thread) and I had published my art after the deadline which was my fault lol.
DrawingExobass
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Blue Coated Smug Horse
To be honest last year I simply forgot and was to introverted to write in the thread again to receive my badge xD
So i still dont have it to this day, but well its just a tiny picture on your account in the end so what xD
Ill make sure tho to ask this year when its timehaha
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Laß mich sterben
I do agree with you all, I’m really not that interested into the badge (Tho it’s tempting yo, I mean… so shiny >.<’), but more just having fun, taking part and trying to help people.
Though this year Collab was quite sad for me for… ….reasons, I still believe that for me, the important stuff is just hanging out and enjoying it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide