2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Background Pony #E291
im new to the site and im having trouble uploading my image.  
i think im doing everything right but it wont work :c
Background Pony #9BE1
@Ciaran  
im the artist, i dont have a email account so i cant make real social media accounts, so the whole “background pony” thing is the only way i can get stuff out there.  
Her name is Goldie btw
Background Pony #9BE1
@Ciaran  
im the artist, i dont have a email account so i cant make real social media accounts, so the whole “background pony” thing is the only way i can get stuff out there.  
Her name is Goldie btw
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
@icey wicey 1517  
Oh, well, I could have done that if you’d asked. Turn off the pencil texture, turn off the background, and make the line brush solid… Is that all it takes? I didn’t think of just reusing an old drawing. If that’s the case, I can upload a cleaner version than that one myself… Or has it already been accepted as it is?  
I’m confused as to how I factor into this situation now.

Edit: Unfortunately the lines are raster, so the chalk brush isn’t a quick fix.
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
@icey wicey 1517  
Can’t draw, no, but those things are only a couple of button clicks. Since the original was only supposed to be a sketch, I can’t easily clean up the lines, and the colour has ugly gaps without the background… This is why I didn’t want to submit it. Also I said someone else could draw it, not just edit and reupload mine.  
Also your upload got double the attention of the original, so that’s just… great.  
Well, whatever.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@UnderwoodART  
I am srry about that, this just seemed like the quickest way to get one of your ocs into the collab since most of the artists i knew where busy and idk how fast they wud have been abe t get it done before the pic was uploaded.

I can request that my upload get taken down and yu can upload your own version if you prefer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one