2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
@The Smiling Pony  
I wish it were as simple as just being late, but not only does my wound preclude me from getting close to my awful PC set-up (my keyboard is on my lap at the moment, and I’m using an xbox controller for my mouse), but when I attempted to draw in bed with my ancient laptop, my tablet pen shot out of its holder and behind my solid, immovable bed. I mean, I could yank it out enough to get my arm down the side in prime condition, but not like this. So, sadly, I don’t expect I’ll be capable of art before the picture is done, though I suppose we’ll see. At least I have writing.
Chopsticks
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
That’s extremely kind of you all, thank you ^^ I’m not sure having someone else draw for me would make me feel like I was part of the project though, even if it’s an OC of mine… I’ll think more on it, though.

A vast majority of the OCs in the Collabs are not drawn by their owners. I drew 7 OCs not mine for example, but there’s several artists who drew even more.
BlueJam
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I am sorry.Maybe because of the network.The OC which I uploaded a month ago is missing,so I upload it again,I hope it’s not too late.I dont want to miss this collab.XDfull
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one