2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Heart Gem -

PM me your cute OCs
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@DTavs.exe
That is a bit confusing. All those images were tagged into the collab by some anon after they were already uploaded. Some of the characters were already submitted to the collab, and other images have descriptions that imply they were not intended to be collab submissions.

I suspect someone was just falsely tagging any OC upload they saw. I asked the mods to look into it. I don't think they're valid/intended submissions though.
Background Pony #2F2B
@MeisterAryanne

Now that I see your image and username, I wonder if someone has drew Aryanne for the Collab, she's an OC anyways.

Not trying to start stuff, please don't get political
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Background Pony #2F2B
She'd never make it to the collab anyway.

The rules sat it won't allow ocs with offensive designs or made with the intend to troll or cause controversy/have a negative impact on the final image.

And since her whole gimmick was "Nazi as a pony", that would go against the rules, even more so considering the giant site drama last year.
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Professional Shitposter
@MeisterAryanne

Not trying to be offensive, but I doubt that Aryanne belongs to you, either way, probably the main reason was because it's the vey definition of "nazipone", which breaks the rules of no offensive characters.

@Melisareb

Holy molly, I want a quarter of whaterver they did smoke xD.

(Not tryig to offend)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~