2021 Derpibooru Community Collab

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve been wondering if this year could surpass the number of participants from last year because I’ve heard that alot of users in this site have left due to the massive backlash/drama this site had several months ago.
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
I’ve been wondering if this year could surpass the number of participants from last year because I’ve heard that alot of users in this site have left due to the massive backlash/drama this site had several months ago.

Ooof, I never rly heard or saw the drama occur but that is rly unfortunate to know and hear, I am 100% aware the Brony community is facing a lot of problems atm especially with the recent big allegations of || Paedophilia, Bestiality and Zoophilia|| This is my first year in joining bc I had been inactive too much the years before to being unable to/missing the collab posts.  
%I really hope some of them users come back or people are able to replace the missing spots of where they would’ve been… %
Soulless Pinkamena
Artist -

Soulless 💘 Pinkamena
Ooof, I never rly heard or saw the drama occur but that is rly unfortunate to know and hear, I am 100% aware the Brony community is facing a lot of problems atm especially with the recent big allegations of || Paedophilia, Bestiality and Zoophilia|| This is my first year in joining bc I had been inactive too much the years before to being unable to/missing the collab posts.
%I really hope some of them users come back or people are able to replace the missing spots of where they would’ve been… %

Those accusations were always around though :s
Chopsticks
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@Lil_VampireCJ

@Count Adramélekh Sear

You can double-check how the site is doing in terms of absolute numbers by looking at the rate of response on featured images.

Some of the oldest images had a score as low as 800+ or less 8 years ago, and sure one had over 3,000, but look, a recent one in the past few months also hits nearly 3,000. The first one with Starlight Glimmer 5 years ago had over 1,900. One image about 3 years ago had over 800.

Of the 23 featured images with a score over 2,000, 8 were uploaded 6 years ago. But 9 were from the past year or so; two of these 2,000+ featured images has Autumn Blaze as a focus, a very late Season 8 character, and one has the School of Friendship, also a Season 8-9 topic.  
The solid core of the fandom hasn’t dramatically changed in number (at least not on most websites you regularly find bronies).

There’s no doubt in my mind this is going to be nearly as big, if not bigger, of a colaberation.
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Lil_VampireCJ
Those accusations were always around though :s

I know, but I have only seem them increase a lot since like, 2019/2020…
Yoshimon1
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I would feel bad asking someone to make it for me. So I wont be joining in.

No need to feel bad. On the contrary, it’s good to ask someone! If you ask someone, you give them an opportunity to earn the badge for drawing someone else’s OC.
Soulless Pinkamena
Artist -

Soulless 💘 Pinkamena
No need to feel bad. On the contrary, it’s good to ask someone! If you ask someone, you give them an opportunity to earn the badge for drawing someone else’s OC.
Is ok m8 just ask anybody and who knows, one may jump on the opportunity to get a badge.

I didn`t think about that :D
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Kind of late reaction but…

The 2020 DCC feels like it was already done yesterday and here we are again doing it all the same. This quarantine sure did helped us fast forward wasting time out of this crazy year.
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
@Soulless Pinkamena  
and who rightfully won’t? The majority of them people who make them accusations are either small minded, trolls, children or people who don’t even do their own research into what the true meanings are behind the words to begin with…its just sad to be honest that they can’t learn to live their lives and have any acceptance or respect for us…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Time for a new one